Tulsa Bail Bonds Agency Helping Clients With The Guaranteed Cheapest Quotes!
Established in 2010, Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa, is a locally owned and ran bail bonding agency providing all clients the Utmost customer service with the most affordable prices guaranteed. We stay open 24 hours a day, 365 days a Year, to get your loved ones bailed and released from any Jail in the County of Tulsa, and all Counties in Oklahoma. We do things a little different then the other Big Bail Bond Companies, we treat all clients like our own family and we go the extra mile to help each person through their bail bond process. We are the leader in our Industry for Savings, Service, and Satisfaction. Call us immediately for immediate assistance, we will listen to you, work with you, and help you in your time of need. Call us today and speak to a Licensed Oklahoma Bondsman that cares.
24 HOUR TULSA BAIL BOND SERVICE.
Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa is Your Gateway to Freedom. Our Tulsa Bail Bondsman is available and ready to assist you 24 hours a day for Surety Bonds. We offer day or night service at the David L Moss Criminal Justice Center in Downtown, the Juvenile Detention Center, and all surrounding Municipal Jails in Tulsa County. We can meet you within minutes after you call us, for service in Tulsa, Sand Springs, Owasso, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby, Skiatook, Glenpool, and Collinsville.
SOONER STATE BAIL BONDS SERVICE.
Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa is a Oklahoma State licensed bail bond agency that post bail throughout Green Country Counties like Creek, Osage, Rogers, Okmulgee, Mayes, Pawnee, Wagoner, Washington, and all other 77 counties in the State of Oklahoma. We can help you anywhere and anytime in Oklahoma. We have Multiple Agents across the State of Oklahoma that can provide a transfer bond that will speed up the Bail process. Call us today to speak about you situation.
Absolute Savings IN DIFFICULT MOMENTS.
Since 2010, Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa is getting to be known throughout the streets of T-Town as being the cheapest bail bond service anywhere in Tulsa. We keep our business overhead low, by doing so we can pass along the savings and much lower rates to all our potential clients. You will receive excellent service just at a much lower rate. We offer discounted rates to all Fire, Police, County, City Employees. We also offer the lowest rates to all that served our Nation and Veterans. Call our bondsman now for immediate savings.
WORKING WITH TULSA FAMILIES SINCE 2010.
Alameda Bondsman understands what people go through when someone is trying to find a Bail Bond. Angel Alameda makes it easier to get approved for a bail bond. Being a family ran business does have it's advantages with policies. We cut all chain of command at our agency, here you will be only talking to the owner, Angel Alameda, or another bondsman, who will listen to your situation, discuss your financial position, and find a acceptable solution to get you the help you need.
Our Customer Policy is to help all that want to be helped. We talk to clients and show them the bail bond process and help them in every way possible to make this a easy transaction. we never charge clients a Yearly fee, Interest nor late fees, or Re-Endorsement of Bail fees.
All Courts in Tulsa County
- Tulsa County Court (918) 596-5000
- Tulsa Municipal Court (918) 596-7757
- Tulsa Juvenile Court (918) 596-5971
- Sand Springs Court (918) 246-2529
- Broken Arrow Court (918) 451-8558
- Owasso Court (918) 376-1550
- Jenks Court (918) 299-5883
- Glenpool Court (918) 322-5409
- Bixby Court (918) 366-4430
- Collinsville Court (918) 371-1010
24 HOUR ONLINE ASSISTANCE.
Jails in Tulsa County Phone Numbers
- Tulsa County Jail (918) 596-8900
- Sand Springs Jail (918) 245-8777
- Owasso Jail (918) 376-1500
- Broken Arrow Jail (918) 451-8352
- Collinsville Jail (918) 371-1000
- Skiatook Jail (918) 396-2424
- Glenpool Jail (918) 322-8110
- Bixby Jail (918) 366-8294
- Jenks Jail (918)299-6311
- Tulsa Juvenile Detention Center (918) 596-5971
WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Tulsa Juvenile Bail Bonds
- Municipal Jails in Tulsa Bail Bonds
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds
- Felony Bail Bonds
- Fail To Appear Bail Bonds
- Court Appeal Bonds.
- Transfer Bonds For Other Counties in OK
- Immigration Bonds, Advise for I.C.E Hold
- Free Warrant Checks and Fast Surrenders
- Bilingual Service for Tulsa's Latino Community
- We Go To Meet you, anywhere and Anytime
- Out Of State Cosigners allowed with approval
- No Collateral Needed on most bail bonds
- Free Ride Home from Tulsa Jails