Bail Bond Agreements For Cosigners
Sometimes people come from different parts of America to visit Oklahoma. Whether a student at one of our local Universities, just a person visiting Tulsa, sometimes the worst case scenario happens to the best of us. Before you fill out a contract for anyone, please make sure that the bondsman approved the bail bond. We can help people with out of state cosigners or even people in Oklahoma that are too far to commute to Tulsa.
Read All Bail Bond Contracts First
We ask you all to take a moment before you sign anything. These are our contracts, and please make sure you take the time to read and sign all of this paperwork if you were approved as a cosigner by Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa. We will need a Copy of your Identification and a pay stub copy as well. Please be aware we must verify all information on Out of State Cosigners before we can put in a Bail Bond for the person arrested. If you have any questions, please call Angel Alameda and discuss whatever problem you may have. These contracts are for the State of Oklahoma, and we can use these applications for any bail bond across, Oklahoma. These contracts are good for Tulsa, Tulsa Juvenile, Bixby, Sand Springs, Owasso, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Glenpool, Collinsville, and Skiatook bail bonds as well.
Download Our Bail Bond Contracts
We are available 24 hours a day to discuss any concerns you may have on a bail bond. Call us and let us see how we can assist you today. We provide a service to try to help all in Jail. To proceed with the Bail Bond Process, we ask People to fill out the necessary paperwork. This Paperwork must be filled out by Cosigner before we can post Bail. Our surety demands this from all Clients so we can Secure the bail bond at Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa. We hope you understand that we do this to protect all Clients from fraud as well. Remember we are open 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for visiting our website, and if you have any questions concerning Bail Bonds feel free to call us, we can help answer all your questions. We work for you at Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa if you should ever feel the need to revoke anyone's Bail Bonds let us know immediately. We will try to find a solution to your matter. All contracts are Downloadable, and you may print them out, and fill them out and email them to us, Please call us before you email them, so when we receive them, we can let you know. We hope that we can help you with this matter, we would like to take a moment and thank you for visiting our website. Please feel free to leave a review on Google about our service to you. It helps us when clients go feedback and others know whom to choose for their next bail bond service.
- Contract and Bail Bond Agreement ( Fill out the bottom section from indemnitor to references, sign both sides as well)
- Plain Talk Contract ( read before you sign these Court Binding Contract. Any Questions call us before you decide to Cosign.)
- Indemnitor Guarantor Agreement ( Please sign and date all necessary documents for the Bail Bond)
- What is a Bail Bond? (read before you sign anything please date and sign this)
- Once you fill these out, you may scan them then email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will need all the originals as well so please mail those to us as soon as possible. Failing to do so may cause the person arrested have their bail bond revoked, and nobody wants that to happen.
308 North Xenophon Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127