Alameda Bail Bonds Makes It Easier To Bond Out Of Jail in Tulsa
Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa knows that meeting requirements to cosign are getting harder to do in this lousy economy. With bad Economies, most well-established companies that people worked for years have either shut down or laid off a large percentage to be able to survive the hard times. We can help you even if you have been laid off from a job you had been working for years. If you can provide us with some proof of previous employment, we will consider having you cosign. Our Bail Bondsman, Angel Alameda understands that your family comes first and we want to help you have them released from Custody.
Alameda Bail Bonds in Tulsa, we never act like a Company, we listen to your needs and act like a family member. We are here to provide a Service to Oklahoma, and we will do what we can to get your loved ones out of jail and back home. If you are in a situation like this, please call and speak to Angel Alameda himself. We have allowed Mothers and Fathers cosign for their Sons and Daughters in the past while the where collecting SSI, Every situation is different. Give us a call, and we will work something out for you and your family. We understand that people are retired, disable, and unemployment has reached its peak in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We will work with potential clients and offer them the same chance we give to everyone.
items required for all Tulsa Bail Bond Service
- Your State Issued Photo ID
- Your Proof of Employment, Several Recent Pay Stubs
- Veterans' Benefits
- Your Proof of Residence such as Gas, Electric, or Cable bill. We need a bill with the cosigners name and address.
Acceptable Forms of Collateral:
- No Collateral on bail bonds up to 50,000 (Some restrictions may apply).
- Cash/Escrow (Determined on Bail Bond amount and escrow held until the end of court proceedings)
- On large Bonds over $50,000: Mortgage/Property (Deed to Home, Title Search, and Appraisal)
- Being an Audiophile, we will accept older Mcintosh, Marantz, Tube Amplifiers, and other Older hi-end stereo gear.
Call Us Even if You think you Will Not Qualify, We WILL Help YOU
Being a smaller bail bond agency has benefits, We can bend the rules at Alameda. Being a family man himself, Angel Alameda will personally look at everyone's situation and make an educated guess. After he has heard all that's involved, he could and will bend the rules for you. Please call us and see if you meet exceptional circumstances. In most cases, a Mother or Father could qualify for bail bonds. Remember we service 24-hour bail bonds in Tulsa, Sand Springs Owasso, Jenks, Collinsville, Bixby, and Skiatook jails and Courts. Call Alameda Bail Bonds at 918-599-7651 for any Warrant/ Surrender bail bonds you might need.